Pakistan-U.S. Relations [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Human rights.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides historical background on Pakistan's rivalry with India, relations with China, and domestic political developments. Discusses U.S.-Pakistan relations, including security, democratization and human rights, counternarcotics efforts, economic policy, and terrorism.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Pakistan-U.S. Relations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|