Sudan [electronic resource] : Humanitarian Crisis, Peace Talks, Terrorism, and U.S. Policy.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Civil war.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on humanitarian crisis in Sudan brought on by civil war and drought, and addresses recent developments and prospects for negotiation. Examines U.S. and international responses to the humanitarian situation in Sudan, Sudanese support of terrorism, Sudan and oil development, religious persecution and slavery in Sudan, and current U.S. policy debate.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Sudan
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|