China's Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction and Missiles [electronic resource] : Current Policy Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Arms control.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes China's role as a supplier of missiles and weapons of mass destruction. Examines Chinese nonproliferation commitments and continued concern over China's recent technology sales. Discusses options for Congress, including defense policy, trade regulation, arms control, and international lending.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. China's Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction and Missiles
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|