Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act [electronic resource] : Reauthorization and Appropriations.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
Federal aid to education.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes reauthorization of the Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act of 1994 by P.L. 107-110, the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001. Reviews appropriations to fund the safe and drug-free schools and communities (SDFSC) program, and discusses the funding history of the SDFSC program.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|