Welfare Reform [electronic resource] : An Issue Overview.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Minimum wage.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews legislative and Administration efforts to reform welfare through Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, including replacement of AFDC with TANF, TANF reauthorization bills, application of minimum wage laws, State contracts with charitable, religious, and private organizations, welfare-to-work grants, and individual development accounts. Identifies related legislation and CRS reports.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Welfare Reform
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|