Presidential Appointments to Full-Time Positions in Independent and Other Agencies During the 106th Congress, 1999--2000 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (34 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress. Senate.
United States. President.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents rosters showing persons appointed during the 106th Congress by President Clinton to full-time positions requiring Senate confirmation, organizations to which named, and dates appointed and confirmed. Also shows all positions subject to Senate confirmation and the incumbents in those positions. Covers independent agencies, Executive Office of the President, multilateral development organizations, and legislative branch agencies.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Presidential Appointments to Full-Time Positions in Independent and Other Agencies During the 106th Congress, 1999--2000
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|