Minimum Wage, Overtime Pay, and Child Labor [electronic resource] : Proposals to Amend the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Child labor.
Hours of labor.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), which governs minimum wage, overtime pay, and child labor, and examines 108th Congress proposals to revise worker protections under FLSA.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Minimum Wage, Overtime Pay, and Child Labor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|