Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, H.R. 1036, S. 659, S. 1805, and S. 1806, 108th Congress [electronic resource] : Legal Analysis.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes provisions of H.R. 1036, as passed by the House on Apr. 9, 2003, and S. 659, both the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, to prohibit certain civil liability actions against licensed firearms and ammunition manufacturers, sellers, and trade associations for damages resulting from the criminal or unlawful third party use of a firearm or ammunition product, in order to discourage allegedly frivolous lawsuits against the firearms industry.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, H.R. 1036, S. 659, S. 1805, and S. 1806, 108th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|