Abortion [electronic resource] : Legislative Response
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses Roe volumes Wade, Doe volumes Bolton, and other Supreme Court decisions on abortion, including decisions bearing on HHS and other public funding of abortion and late-term abortions, and describes the history of proposed constitutional amendments and other Congressional attempts to prohibit or restrict abortion. Reviews legislation in the 107th and 108th Congresses.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Abortion: Legislative Response
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|