Campaign Finance [electronic resource] : Brief Overview of McConnell v. FEC
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Campaign funds.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews the May 2, 2003 Federal district court decision in McConnell volumes Federal Election Commission, which struck down several of the Federal campaign finance provisions enacted in the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002 (BCRA). Provides background on BCRA and summarizes key portions of the court decision.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Campaign Finance: Brief Overview of McConnell v. FEC
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|