Lumber Imports from Canada [electronic resource] : Issues and Events.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Agricultural subsidies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines U.S. lumber producers' arguments concerning softwood lumber imports from Canada. Provides background on the dispute; and analyzes the role of subsidies, including Canadian stumpage fees, export restrictions, and injury to the U.S. lumber industry. Reviews related issues and events, focusing on antidumping and countervailing duty determinations. Includes chronology.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Lumber Imports from Canada
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|