AIDS in Africa [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- AIDS (Disease).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines characteristics, causes, and social and economic consequences of the epidemic of AIDS in Africa, assesses adequacy of responses to the epidemic, analyzes AIDS treatment issues, and reviews Bush Administration response, U.S. policy, and legislative action relating to AIDS in Africa.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. AIDS in Africa
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|