Ecstasy [electronic resource] : Actions of the 107th Congress To Control MDMA.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes proposed legislation to combat trafficking and abuse of the drug Ecstasy, also known as MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine), and to strengthen penalties imposed by the Ecstasy Anti-Proliferation Act of 2000. Also outlines the proposed role of the Office of National Drug Control Policy in efforts to combat MDMA trafficking.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Ecstasy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|