Latin America and the Caribbean [electronic resource] : Issues for the 108th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (24 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides an overview of political and economic developments in Latin America and the Caribbean and reviews related U.S. policy issues in the region, including U.S. counternarcotics and counterterrorism efforts in the Andean region, issues related to security cooperation with Latin America, U.S.-Latin American trade issues, and potential sources of instability in the region, including analysis of particular countries.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Latin America and the Caribbean
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|