U.S. International Refugee Assistance [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines evolution of refugee problem worldwide and U.S. and international response. Discusses size of U.S. international refugee assistance budget and the allocation of funds between humanitarian assistance and admissions. Provides overview of AID, DOD, and Department of State refugee assistance programs; U.S. funding for migration and refugee assistance programs; and U.S. contributions to the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S. International Refugee Assistance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|