Fair Credit Reporting Act [electronic resource] : Preemption of State Law.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Consumer protection.
Finance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews provisions of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), which preempt States from imposing additional consumer information requirements or prohibitions, in context of upcoming expiration of FCRA preemption provisions. Examines implications of FCRA expiration and 108th Congress legislative proposals to address the expiration of FCRA preemption provisions.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|