Recycling Computers and Electronic Equipement [electronic resource] : Legislative and Regulatory Approaches for "E-Waste".
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (23 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Environmental law.
Refuse and refuse disposal.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines issues related to the disposal of obsolete computers and other electronic equipment, referred to as "e-waste." Describes the nature of the e-waste problem and the current regulatory structure for e-waste. Provides an overview of voluntary initiatives for recycling e-waste, select State regulations, international regulatory developments, the National Electronics Product Stewardship Initiative, and possible legislative approaches.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Recycling Computers and Electronic Equipement
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|