Libya [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic development.
Sanctions (International law).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses current issues in U.S.-Libya relations, including Congressional action, U.S. economic sanctions against Libya, and incidents that affect U.S.-Libya relations. Provides background on Libyan relations with various other countries and on Libyan Government and economic issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Libya
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|