India-U.S. Relations [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Human rights.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines U.S. interest in India, Indian regional rivalries with Pakistan and China, and India's domestic political situation. Discusses India-U.S. relations and bilateral issues, including military conflict in Kashmir, nuclear weapons and missile proliferation, U.S.-India security cooperation, regional dissidence and human rights, India's economic reforms, U.S. assistance to India, and counternarcotics efforts.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. India-U.S. Relations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|