Israel [electronic resource] : U.S. Foreign Assistance.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses current U.S.-Israel aid issues regarding Wye Agreement supplemental aid, reductions in U.S. aid, loan guarantee programs for Soviet and Ethiopian Jewish refugees and economic recovery, and use of U.S. aid in occupied territories. Examines other aspects of U.S. aid to Israel, special benefits for Israel, and Congressional action, FY2001-FY2003.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Israel
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|