Egypt-United States Relations [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Arab-Israeli conflict.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the history of U.S.-Egypt relations, U.S. interests in and policy toward Egypt, current issues in bilateral relations including human rights, democracy, and economic issues, Arab-Israeli peace process, militant Islamic movement, aviation accidents, and Egypt's regional relations. Outlines U.S. assistance to Egypt and military cooperation. Includes tables setting forth U.S. aid to Egypt, 1946 to present.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Egypt-United States Relations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|