Trade and the Americas [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews trade results of the 1994 Summit of the Americas, and describes the vision of free trade in the Americas. Explores U.S. and Latin American free-trade interests and concerns, and examines policy issues and Congressional actions regarding efforts to negotiate Chile's accession to the North American Free Trade Agreement, implementation of the Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act, movement towards hemispheric free trade, extension of the Andean Trade Preference Act, and Administration interest in creating an U.S.-Central American Free Trade Agreement. Includes chronology.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Trade and the Americas
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|