Syria [electronic resource] : U.S. Relations and Bilateral Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Diplomatic and consular service.
International economic relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews U.S.-Syria relations, including political and economic relations, Arab-Israeli peace negotiations, roles of Syria and Israel in Lebanon, relations with Iraq, arms proliferation, terrorism, narcotics traffic, human rights, and treatment of Jewish minority; surveys U.S. aid to Syria and sanctions; and discusses peace process alternatives and implications.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Syria
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|