Manufacturing Output, Productivity and Employment [electronic resource] : Implications for U.S. Policy.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (68 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines status of and factors affecting U.S. manufacturing. Covers U.S. manufacturing output, productivity, and employment trends; performance of major industrial sectors, including information technology, automobile, and textile industries; the impact of globalization on U.S. manufacturing; and options for U.S. industrial competitiveness policies. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Manufacturing Output, Productivity and Employment
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|