Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) Tax Preference [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes tax provision in the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 that has promoted sales of heavy-duty sport utility vehicles (SUVs). Discusses depreciation of motor vehicles under the Federal tax code, recent growth in demand for SUVs, tax depreciation of SUVs, and legislative initiatives in the 108th Congress to modify the SUV tax loophole.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) Tax Preference
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|