Continuity of Operations (COOP) in the Executive Branch [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses continuity of operations (COOP) planning in the executive branch, which ensures that essential Government services are available in emergencies. Discusses the background of COOP planning, discusses elements of an effective COOP plan, and reviews the current policies governing COOP planning in the executive branch. Addresses issues and policy questions related to COOP planning and funding for contingency planning.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Continuity of Operations (COOP) in the Executive Branch
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|