Committee Funding for the House and Senate, 108th Congress [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews resolutions and processes for providing funding for the operation and staffing of House and Senate committees in the 108th Congress. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Committee Funding for the House and Senate, 108th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|