Electoral College [electronic resource] : Reform Proposals in the 107th Congress
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Presidents -- Election.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents background on and a series of proposals to reform the process of indirect election of the President and Vice President under the electoral college system. Summarizes the debate between proposals for direct popular elections versus electoral college reform, as well as arguments for and against reforms. Reviews legislative activity in the 107th Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Electoral College: Reform Proposals in the 107th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|