Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) [electronic resource] : Issues and Proposed Expansion.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
Individual retirement accounts.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on individual retirement accounts (IRAs), including a description of current law and the tax benefits of IRAs. Analyzes effects of IRAs on savings, revenue, income distribution. Describes related administrative issues, policy implications, and IRA reform proposals.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|