Committee Assignment Process in the U.S. Senate [electronic resource] : Democratic and Republican Party Procedures.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
United States. Congress -- Committees.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes Committee assignment process in the Senate, and explains Committee ratios and sizes and chamber categories and limitations. Provides overview of Democrat and Republican procedure, including the nomination process, party conference and full chamber approval, and vacancies.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Committee Assignment Process in the U.S. Senate
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|