U.S.-Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) [electronic resource] : Challenges for Sub-Regional Integration.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (30 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Foreign trade promotion.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on and analysis of U.S.-Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), to promote trade and investment among U.S., Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua. Presents an overview of U.S. trade relations with Central America, and examines CAFTA negotiations and related policy issues, including market access, investment and services, government procurement and intellectual property rights, labor and environment, dispute resolution, and trade capacity building.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S.-Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|