Proliferation Control Regimes [electronic resource] : Background and Status.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (46 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Arms control.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses background and current status of regimes intended to limit the spread of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and missiles. Reviews history of each regime; treaties, agreements, and U.S. laws that authorize or affect the regime; regime implementation; and issues for the 108th Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Proliferation Control Regimes
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|