Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Program [electronic resource] : Background, Status, and Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (27 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Defense industries.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the DOD Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) new generation aircraft R&D program involving the AF, Navy, USMC, and the British Royal Navy. Details program management and schedule, funding and cost projections, and design and performance standards. Examines Congressional action, and considers questions of the need for a new-generation aircraft, program affordability, the feasibility of joint-service aircraft, alternatives to JSF, implications for the U.S. defense industry, and foreign sales and allied participation.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|