School Choice [electronic resource] : Current Legislation.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal aid to education.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews current Federal, State, and local programs under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act and the No Child Left Behind Act that allow parents to choose among public and/or private schools for their children. Examines methods of supporting school choice, current State and local school choice programs involving private schools, current Federal choice programs, and major types of proposals to expand Federal support for school choice through tax subsidies, block grants, choice options in existing programs, and demonstration or targeted choice programs. Considers the reasoning behind the debate over expanded school choice, and summarizes legislative proposals in the 108th Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. School Choice
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|