Privacy [electronic resource] : An Overview of Federal Statutes Governing Wiretapping and Electronic Eavesdropping.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (86 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Electronic surveillance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of Federal and State law governing wiretapping and electronic eavesdropping, including illegal wiretapping and procedure for use of electronic surveillance for law enforcement authorities. Includes bibliography of legal commentary.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Privacy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|