Employer Stock in Retirement Plans [electronic resource] : Investment Risk and Retirement Security.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (36 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides an overview of employer-sponsored retirement plans, including the shift from traditional defined benefit pensions to 401(k) and other defined contribution plans, and the role of company stock in corporate retirement plans. Discusses role of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 and bills in the 107th Congress. Includes tables and a bibliography.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Employer Stock in Retirement Plans
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|