Wireless Technology and Spectrum Demand [electronic resource] : Third Generation (3G) and Beyond.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines issues related to the deployment of third-generation (3G) wireless technologies. Discusses growth in wireless fidelity localized networks, which provide high-speed access to the Internet, including municipal deployment of broadband under the Telecommunications Act of 1996, and reviews public policy relating to 3G.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Wireless Technology and Spectrum Demand
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|