Toxic Substances Control Act [electronic resource] : A Summary of the Act and Its Major Requirements.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes key provisions of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), authorizing EPA to screen existing and new chemicals, such as asbestos, radon, and lead, used in manufacturing and commerce to identify potentially dangerous products or uses that should be subject to Federal control; and the major regulatory programs dealing with chemical production and distribution in U.S. commerce.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Toxic Substances Control Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|