Country-of-Origin Labeling for Foods [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Food adulteration and inspection.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides brief overview of country-of-origin food labeling (COOL) requirements under the Tariff Act of 1930, meat and poultry inspection program provisions, and legislation in the 107th Congress. Summarizes selected policy and implementation issues, including arguments for and against mandatory COOL.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Country-of-Origin Labeling for Foods
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|