Clean Air Act Issues in the 108th Congress [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Air -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines various Clean Air Act (CAA) proposals and issues in the 108th Congress, including EPA proposed changes to CAA new source review requirements, multi-pollutant legislation, methyl tertiary butyl ether gasoline additive, conformity of metropolitan area transportation plans and State implementation plans, and deadlines for ozone air quality standards achievement.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Clean Air Act Issues in the 108th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|