Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Research and Development [electronic resource] : Funding, Organization, and Oversight.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Civil defense -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews Federal funding for homeland security and counterterrorism R&D programs, including funding trends, the creation of DHS, interagency coordination efforts, and oversight issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Research and Development
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|