Sport Utility Vehicles, Mini-Vans, and Light Trucks [electronic resource] : An Overview of Fuel Economy and Emissions Standards.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the discrepancy between emissions and fuel economy standards for passenger cars and light trucks, how that discrepancy is changing, and legislative and regulatory activity related to these issues. Describes the roles of DOT and EPA in enforcing the Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1975 and the Clean Air Act.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Sport Utility Vehicles, Mini-Vans, and Light Trucks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|