Industry Trade Effects Related to NAFTA [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines effects of the North American Free Trade Agreement on the U.S. economy. Covers industry trade flows, impacts on key industries, including textiles and apparel and the automotive industry, and employment impact. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Industry Trade Effects Related to NAFTA
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|