Fuel Ethanol [electronic resource] : Background and Public Policy Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (22 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Agricultural productivity.
Power resources -- Research.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides an overview of ethanol, a biomass fuel made mostly from corn mixed with gasoline. Discusses ethanol and the agricultural economy; ethanol refining, production, and consumption; cellulosic feedstock research and development; and impact of ethanol on the economy, air quality, climate change, and energy security. Considers policy concerns and Congressional activity related to fuel ethanol.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Fuel Ethanol
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|