Chemical Facility Security [electronic resource] : A Comparison of S. 157 and S. 994.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Compares provisions of and provides background on S. 157, the Chemical Security Act and S. 994, the Chemical Facilities Security Act, both to reduce chemical facilities vulnerability to acts of terrorism. Reviews differences in S. 157 and S. 994 concerning agency oversight, chemicals and facilities covered, planning requirements and accountability.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Chemical Facility Security
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|