Trends in U.S. Foreign Food Aid, FY1992-FY2002 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Food relief.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines trends in USDA food aid programs under Public Law 480, the Agricultural Act of 1949, and the Food for Progress Act of 1985, FY1992-FY2002. Indicates composition of food aid programs, including funding levels, commodities provided by programs, and regions receiving commodities. Provides overview of emergency volumes non-emergency food aid donations, food aid as percentage of U.S. agricultural exports to developing countries, and major food aid contributions by donor country. Includes tables and graphs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Trends in U.S. Foreign Food Aid, FY1992-FY2002
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|