Consumer's Access to a Free Credit Report [electronic resource] : A Legal and Economic Analysis
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Consumer credit.
Finance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides legal and economic analysis of the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act provisions that require consumer credit reporting agencies to provide an annual free credit report at the consumer's request.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Consumer's Access to a Free Credit Report: A Legal and Economic Analysis
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|