China-U.S. Relations [electronic resource] : Current Issues for the 108th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (30 pages) : digital, PDF file
Hong Kong (China).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides an overview of and outlines factors affecting current and future U.S. relations with the People's Republic of China (PRC). Reviews U.S. policy trends and key bilateral issues, including severe acute respiratory syndrome, Taiwan, human rights, economic and national security issues, Tibet, and Hong Kong. Includes chronology.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. China-U.S. Relations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|