Latin America and the Caribbean [electronic resource] : Issues for the 108th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (22 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews U.S. policy issues involving Latin America and the Caribbean, including U.S. counternarcotics and counterterrorism efforts in the Andean region, issues related to security cooperation with Latin America, U.S.-Latin American trade issues, and potential sources of instability in the region, including analysis of particular countries.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Latin America and the Caribbean
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|