Global Climate Change [electronic resource] : Market-Based Strategies To Reduce Greenhouse Gases
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Air -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on global climate change, international response, and cost estimates of control schemes; and examines market-based mechanisms for reducing greenhouse gases, including tradeable permits (allowances and credits) and a carbon dioxide emissions tax. Discusses joint implementation and issues related to greenhouse gas reduction efforts; and reviews 107th Congress legislation and Administration initiatives.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Global Climate Change: Market-Based Strategies To Reduce Greenhouse Gases
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|